GunFacts is fundraising
Right here. Guy Smith, its central person, hopes to expand efforts toward pro-gun Youtube messages and undertake other projects.
"To continue this winning streak, we need your help. We want to continue educating the masses, like we did last year when we:
• Broke the code on why some polls show gun ownership steady while others show it declining.
• Showed that "lax law" states are not the source of crime guns, but that "strict law" states are.
• Launched a YouTube channel with snappy 60-second videos for you to share.
• Showed why "universal" background checks are not universal, and why they make no difference in gun crime.
• Ignited a push-back to the phony "gun violence research" drive, a counter-punch already organically circulating on the net.
• Deconstructed the myth that firearms are an anti-woman issue.
• Destroyed the Missouri myth that getting permission to buy a gun stops crime.
• Demonstrated why American street gangs are the prime source of gun violence.
• Showed that permitless (constitutional) carry is a non-problem."